Finnish Port Association represents the interests of its member ports
in Finland and abroad.
Finnish Port AssociationThe Finnish Port Association is the central organisation for municipal and private ports that was founded in 1923. The Association has 31 members.
Finnish ports hold a key position in Finnish foreign trade, of which over 80 % is exported through ports.
The Finnish Port Association publishes both annual and monthly statistics from member ports and information received from the Finnish Transport Agency.
ESPO Award 2013 competition
- ESPO Award 2013
- 6KB, updated on Apr 23rd 2013
Commission looks for international solutions to reduce GHG emissions of ships
- Commission Looks for International Solutions to Reduce GHG Emissions of Ships
- 47KB, updated on Oct 5th 2012
New managing director for Finnish Port Association
- Press Release New Managing Director for FPA
- 46KB, updated on Aug 17th 2012